1. Application Fee: One-time, non-refundable fee for new students (to be submitted with application form): RO 50 per student
2. Registration Fee: One-time payment of RO 1,500 per student or RO 250 per term per student payable at the beginning of each term.
3. Tuition Fees for the full school year in Rials Omani (RO)
|Grade||Programme||Term - 1||Term - 2||Annual Total|
|KG-1||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,400||RO 1,400||RO 2,800|
|KG-2||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,400||RO 1,400||RO 2,800|
|Grade-1||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-2||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-3||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-4||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,800||RO 1,800||RO 3,600|
4. Fees are payable term-wise. For each term, the fees should be paid 2 weeks before the start of the term.
5. Fees will be invoiced and become due based on the academic term(s) for which the student is enrolled. Academic Terms are defined as follows:
Term 1: September to February
Term 2: March to August
6. The above fees do not include text books, uniforms, meals, transport, music instrument rental, student activity travel, etc. However, the above fees are inclusive of iPads which will be provided to the students to be used only at the school.
7. Uniform Fees: Uniform Fee is compulsory and payable per set. The fee structure is as below
8. If a student joins or leaves school in the middle of an academic term as defined above, fees will have to be paid for the entire term.
9. Preferred Modes of Payment: by cash or cheque/ demand draft drawn on a bank in Muscat, payable to “Paradise Sprig Investment Management Company LLC”